Monday, November 5, 2012

Design Wall Monday- November 5, 2012

Two of the Baby quilts made with this panel are on the Long Arm. The backing for these two will be the same so it is easy to quilt them at the same time. 

The Christmas Celebrations class had the last session on Halloween. Many of the ladies got at least one of their wedges complete.  Here is mine.
  I have changed my focus fabric again. I got one of the wedges done and didn't like the solid piece of fabric in the area directly under the 1st row curved Flying geese from the center. 

Here are two of the fabric options I tried.  Jerry and Mary C both weighed in on the decision making process.  Then I had an idea to mimic the striped pieced from above the 1st row of Flying geese and came up with these fabric choices.  What do you think???  I may have to call and order more fabric from the GLITTER website I bought the fabrics from to make the placemats I wanted to make to match this table cover. :)

Click HERE to see the Design Wall Monday Postings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated! We know you're looking. Thanks for taking time to Comment.