Monday, October 29, 2012

Design Wall Monday- October 29, 2012



I had a lady come into the Shop who requested that I make some baby quilts. I showed her the Panels I have that make up very quick and she chose fabrics to add to it that suited her liking. That means that on my DESIGN WALL are 3 versions of the same quilt using this Nursery Prayer Panel. When I make three Baby quilts I can line them up on the Long Arm and quilt them all at the same time as long as the backing is the same.  There is one with a Navy and small Yellow pinstripe for the sashing between the small blocks in the border. A second with a matching green, a third with red.  (you can click the pictures to make them bigger) Which one do you think looks best?   The outer borders aren't cut for these at this point.  The color of the sashing will also be a 3" outer border. Thanks for stopping by.  With Christmas coming I'm suddenly very busy.

Check out the Quilters that have Linked up today HERE

2 comments:

  1. I like the one with green the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you ask, I like the blue the best. Good luck w/i it. Micki

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated! We know you're looking. Thanks for taking time to Comment.