Thursday, November 29, 2012

Design Wall Monday- November 26, 2012

A little late in posting this week.  I wasn't home on Monday and neither was Mary C. I had a Dr appt on Wednesday also so today is the day that things get caught up a bit.

Julie H from Mesa came to pick up her Apple Cider Quilt.  I quilted Apples on it.  The fabrics she used are so primitive looking and scrappy!  It was almost finished quilting when she came.
Here I am doing my favorite part---cutting it off the leaders.  

A close-up of one of the apples.
 The backing fabric has recipes on it.  So perfect for the back of this quilt.

The count for the Step Women's Shelter Pillowcases is up to 57 now.  Almost to my goal of 100.

Click over to Judy's Patchworktimes HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated! We know you're looking. Thanks for taking time to Comment.