Monday, August 27, 2012

Design Wall Monday- August 27, 2012

It was time to open THE BOX!  
Yes, That BOX, the one with my Dear Mother in Law's and my last project in it.  
Funny that it still smells like her and brings back the good memories of sewing, 
collecting and trading fabrics and patterns.
I'm making the Evelyn Sloppy Quilt "Bears Need Home, Too" again.  This time all in shades of Blue.
Here's the stack to be sewn into the claw parts of the Bear Paws.
I was drawing the line on the back of the lights when Mary C came out this morning.
 Here are the pies of Creams and Whites with the pile of Blues next to it. 
You can tell it is my favorite color.
More 108" backing arrived in the shop recently.  
a Civil War print and nice Green and a 30's calico print.
These come with 18 yards on them so first come, first serve. 
2.5 yards of the Blue is MINE!
We are linking up with Judy Laquidara again this week.  Click HERE, Please!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new Header and can hardly wait to see all the BLUE Bear Paws on the Wall! Thanks for your patience with me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated! We know you're looking. Thanks for taking time to Comment.