Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby Boondoggle ruler and a scrap box of fabrics

Yesterday, Store Associate Mary C. and I got to playing in donated box of Children's and Novelty fabrics and discovered a new favorite ruler, The Baby Boondoggle. This is what is left of the scrap box and I still see many more shapes to be had at a future date. Mary and I had fun playing in this box and putting the different fabrics together to make a shape that was big enough that would fit the shape of the ruler.


This is a few of the many Baby Boondoggle diamonds that we made from the box.


This is the fabric that I am going to use as the alternate setting shapes. What do you think?


I am trying to get more charity quilts together for our local quilt guild. The Walla Walla Valley Quilt Guild donates baby quilts to the First Steps program for at risk babies. I am a few behind my last years goal, so I need a few more. The guild challenges each member to make 12 baby quilts a year for this purpose. I challenge each of you to make a quilt and donate it to the charity of your choice.

Here is what the Design wall looks like now. We are just playing with them and thinking of all the different ways we can change them using both of the Boondoggle Rulers. Comments Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated! We know you're looking. Thanks for taking time to Comment.