Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Small groups forming- The Farmer's Wife

I have been busy trying to get things finished and ready for guild and the “Farmer’s wife” groups. There is going to be three at this time
Here is the Info:

January 17th and then the third Tuesday each month (week after guild)


First meetings as follows:

January 17th (Tuesday)10am to 12noon or 1 (longer if folks want it)


January 17th(Tuesday) 5pm to 7pm


January 18th (Wednesday) 10a to noon



I am still ordering templates for everyone and getting things together…. Marti Michell Template sets M & S in Combo are $30. See Contact information to order your sets.

I have to decide what to make mine from or out of so that I can get the blocks made ahead of the group…..

If these times are not acceptable please let me know asap. I am so looking forward to this and a year of getting to know each of you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated! We know you're looking. Thanks for taking time to Comment.